Updated: Oct 20
Hey there, we're the Alda-Copeland Family. We like to think of ourselves as the “LEGO® Rescue Team” because we rescue used LEGO® in bulk lots, clean, sanitize, and revitalize it for the next generation to enjoy. We believe in sustainable play!
We would like to help you organize, appraise, and track your collection, as well as have some fun along the way. Stay tuned for our upcoming mini-course!
I'm Brittany, BrickMama and AFOL (Adult Fan of LEGO®), I first introduced the Friends theme to my daughters in 2018 when they were 2 & 4 years old. From there, we quickly amassed a collection of over 600 sets in all different themes.
As a family of 5, we really enjoy the screen-free time, collaboration, problem-solving, and therapeutic benefits of LEGO®. Thus, we decided to make a business out of our passion to help others enjoy the same benefits whilst giving back to our local community.
Mom & Dad enjoy sourcing, sorting, and picking orders while the kiddos (8 years old & under) enjoy sorting by colour, piece type and identifying Minifigures. We do all these things together, as well as building (obvs) 😉!
"Wow! Just wow! I really admire the time and dedication you put into your product. It is incredible to see someone self-start a business that combats a lot of different problems. You guys seem to have this down to an art! Great work you're doing here!" - Customer at BCCH
Just for fun, here are a few things about us... Comment below if we have something in common!
1. We were all born in Vancouver, BC.
2. Sisters love building collaboratively.
3. Dad likes sorting by piece type.
4. Mom & Dad love finding a good deal!
5. Baby Jack likes to take apart our free builds, lol.
6. When we get stressed, we sort & put minifigures back together.
7. When we are overwhelmed, we tend to our homestead.
8. We love the ocean.
9. Our family means the world to us. We usually do everything together, but sometimes we need a break.